From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A few modest suggestions regarding tree size
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:33:48
1 On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:29:13 -0700 Jason Rhinelander
2 <jason@××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 | PLEASE be more scientific than "I think it's like 25%". Let's get it
4 | straight just how much we're talking about, before throwing out things
5
6 Well, if you want to get the numbers that I did, do your measurements
7 against the ebuilds, not the entire tree. It gives better numbers that
8 way :)
11 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
12 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
13 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm