From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA feedback
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 05:47:04
1 On Wednesday 20 July 2005 01:37 am, Casey Allen Shobe wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 20 July 2005 02:43, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 > > And as I've mentioned before I'd like MORE reports of packages
4 > > working well before they are moved to stable arch. Without those
5 > > stable working reports I don't have any means to judge just how
6 > > much testing has been done on a package, other than my own use of
7 > > a package (and as such I do leave things longer than the 30 days,
8 > > because I don't entirely trust them).
9 >
10 > This sounds like a request for the QA team. I tend to stay away
11 > from most ~arch packages simply because most of our systems are
12 > live production servers, but I'd be happy to test-drive new ebuilds
13 > of vpopmail if it would help get new versions into the stable tree
14 > faster.
15
16 maybe ... but i think more than just the QA team needs to brainstorm some sort
17 of feedback system ...
18 -mike
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list