From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA feedback
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:52:05
1 On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 01:43 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > > This sounds like a request for the QA team. I tend to stay away
3 > > from most ~arch packages simply because most of our systems are
4 > > live production servers, but I'd be happy to test-drive new ebuilds
5 > > of vpopmail if it would help get new versions into the stable tree
6 > > faster.
7 >
8 > maybe ... but i think more than just the QA team needs to brainstorm some sort
9 > of feedback system ...
10
11 We *had* stable.gentoo.org, but I don't think anybody really used it and
12 I'm not sure the output actually went to anyone. Perhaps now that we
13 have metadata.xml and a defined place for these to go to, we could
14 revive something similar?
15
16 Something like a little check box that means "WORKSFORME" on a
17 particular ebuild/arch.
20 Chris Gianelloni
22 Games - Developer
23 Gentoo Linux