From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: lu_zero@g.o, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>, udev-bugs@g.o, systemd <systemd@g.o>, base-system <base-system@g.o>, agk@××××××.com, Federico Tomassetti <f.tomassetti@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Dropping static libs support from cryptsetup and lvm2
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 15:36:51
1 Dnia 2013-08-01, o godz. 17:17:35
2 Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > On 01/08/13 17:04, William Hubbs wrote:
5 > > There is a hack in our udev and kmod ebuilds that makes it possible to
6 > > build the static libraries, but I think we should remove that hack since
7 > > upstream bans building them.
8 >
9 > linking statically makes the problem apparent, I guess isn't that wise
10 > hiding it under a rug and hoping it won't ever bite you.
11 >
12 > Anyway I volunteered Federico to sort out this mess and he got that part
13 > more or less done.
14 >
15 > My github has his changes and I started to track what picked my attention.
16
17 So esystemd and ekmod now?
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny