From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 3 PMS Draft
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:15:42
1 Am Dienstag, den 17.03.2009, 07:47 +0100 schrieb Ulrich Mueller:
2 > >>>>> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Tiziano Müller wrote:
3 >
4 > > You forgot to mentioned that we probably also want that
5 > > default_src_configure/src_compile die when they try to `cd` to an
6 > > invalid ${S}.
7 >
8 > Sorry, seems that I've missed the discussion on this one.
9 >
10 > There is no 'cd "${S}"' command in the default functions. It's not
11 > needed since they already start with S as their initial working
12 > directory. If S doesn't point to an existing directory, WORKDIR is
13 > used instead.
14 >
15 > I hope you don't propose to remove this useful fallback behaviour in
16 > general?
17
18 Yes I do since I don't see anything useful in it. But I'm ready to be
19 taught otherwise.