From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 3 PMS Draft
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:57:23
1 >>>>> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Tiziano Müller wrote:
2
3 >> I hope you don't propose to remove this useful fallback behaviour
4 >> in general?
5
6 > Yes I do since I don't see anything useful in it. But I'm ready to
7 > be taught otherwise.
8
9 There are dozens of packages in app-emacs making use of this feature
10 (most of them from before my time, so don't blame me ;-) ). Typically
11 their source is a single compressed lisp file and everything takes
12 place in WORKDIR. S is not needed because of the fallback.
13
14 Or has the fallback behaviour caused any problems elsewhere?
15
16 Ulrich