From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Request for testing: plasma-active
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:15:51
1 On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > Semantic-desktop: Just so you guys know, as I said, I need semantic-
3 > desktop about as much as I need another hole in my head, so I'm **VERY**
4 > not happy with the 4.11 changes...
5
6 I believe this was announced - the reason the flag was dropped was
7 that it can now be turned off via configuration. I did that and can't
8 say I've noticed any lag/etc. Maybe I should try turning it on...
9
10 I do like being able to drop file indexing/etc without losing the
11 ability to install kmail. Maybe I'll once again be able to use gpg
12 with my email (something gmail lacks - to my great annoyance).
13
14 Rich