From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] KEYWORDREQ and STABLEREQ keywords
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 15:38:40
1 On 4/11/20 6:33 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Now that we have proper components for keywording and stabilization,
5 > the old keywords are redundant. Nevertheless, some people still set
6 > them. I would like to propose two solutions going forward. Either:
7 >
8 > 1. We kill both keywords, and just rely on components, or
9 >
10 > 2. I make NATTkA automatically add KEYWORDREQ or STABLEREQ where
11 > appropriate.
12 >
13 > Which would you prefer?
14 >
15 Less noise is better, so I vote for 1.
16
17 Wasn't aware KEYWORDREQ and STABLEREQ were useless, thats why I always
18 set them. Will it break any commonly used search scripts / settings?
19
20 -- juippis