From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:56:09
1 On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 07:35:52PM -0400, Aron Griffis wrote:
2 > Clearly this sentence states that Infra has usurped the suspension
3 > process. It's very disappointing since Devrel has put so much work
4 > into a process that has been demoted to "recommendation" status.
7 You mean the broken policy.xml everyone wants to replace?
8
9 I agree some of the wording should be altered, but I do think it's
10 sensible for infra to cover when devrel falls on its rear.
13 Jon Portnoy
14 avenj/irc.freenode.net
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list