From: "David J. Olsen" <lude@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fix your website please
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:58:20
1 Is it me, or is Netscape V4 horribly outdated?
2
3 On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 09:17:14AM -0500, Pann McCuaig wrote:
4 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/build.html
5 >
6 > It's probably either the table describing partitions or one of the <PRE>
7 > sections. Whatever, I can't view the site in Netscape (4.77, Linux
8 > 2.2.19) without horizontal scrolling. This sucks.
9 >
10 > <RANT>
11 > Web pages that require horizontal scrolling suck. All web page authors
12 > should check this against multiple browsers at multiple resolutions.
13 > </RANT>
14 >
15 > If I can't read this document comfortably I'm certainly not going to
16 > install your distribution or tell others how wonderful it is.
17 >
18 > Cheers,
19 > Pann
20 > --
21 > geek by nature, Linux by choice L I N U X .~.
22 > The Choice /V\
23 > http://www.ourmanpann.com/linux/ of a GNU /( )\
24 > Generation ^^-^^
26 > gentoo-dev mailing list