From: Jon Nelson <jnelson@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: lude@××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fix your website please
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 10:36:23
1 On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 05:50:59 -0500
2 "David J. Olsen" <lude@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Is it me, or is Netscape V4 horribly outdated?
5
6 It may be, but that doesn't help. Netscape is often the only browser
7 available on many machines (think RedHat 6.2 and people that don't
8 build their own software), and is even more often the only browser
9 worth using (not everybody has an Athlon 1000).
10
11 I feel his argument is valid. I just checked the website with
12 Navigator 4.08 and, while it seems fine to me, it is borderline
13 too wide.
14
15 Whether or not this is enough to necessitate changing the website
16 is not up to me to decide.
17