From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, robbat2@g.o, pylon@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] implementation details for GLEP 41
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 05:07:01
1 On Saturday 19 November 2005 08:50 pm, Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Yeah, we defiantly could use a beefy new server for CVS/SVN. Just make
3 > sure you chat with robbat2/Pylon on the specifics for the requirements.
4 > I believe the main thing they wanted was lots of ram.
5
6 As discussed before, the new dev will be a dual xeon 3.0/1M, 2GB ram, 6x146GB
7 U320 scsi. adding more ram to this setup wouldn't be a problem. I'll cc
8 them and ask how much ram hits the sweet spot and get a new quote this week.
9
10 -C
13 Corey Shields
14 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team