From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed again (was Resignation)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:40:30
2 > They're not relevant to this discussion. We're not discussing what the
3 > right solution is, we're discussing why Sunrise is the wrong solution.
4 > There's a hell of a difference -- as an illustration, most people could
5 > tell you why giving everybody nukes is the wrong way to get peace in
6 > the middle east, but very few could tell you what the right way is...
9 Yes they are. You obviously didn't read the questions. I'll paste:
10 OK, let's start with: what exactly is the problem? What is the correct
11 way to represent it? After that please explain how you came to see
12 sunrise as the wrong solution to that problem.
13
14 Note, that nowhere did I aske what the right solution is. Please be so
15 kind as to actually *read* what others are saying to you, instead of
16 presuming.
17 --
18 Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
19 Gentoo Foundation / Gentoo Linux