From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flags dri, cups, pppd
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:48:49
1 On 20 January 2013 23:22, Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
2 <chithanh@g.o> wrote:
3 > Andreas K. Huettel schrieb:
4 >>> * move setting USE=dri from default/linux/make.defaults to
5 >>> targets/desktop/make.defaults
6 >
7 > I must say that I am unhappy about this. The packages in question should
8 > not be built with dri disabled unless you really *really* know what you
9 > are doing.
10
11 It seems to me this is an obvious case where sane useflag defaults
12 need to be set by the packages involved. We no longer need to rely on
13 global profiles for this.
16 Cheers,
17
18 Ben | yngwin
19 Gentoo developer
20 Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin