From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Identifying inherit-only / usable profiles
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:22:03
1 On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 23:32 +0900, Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > Heh.. It'd take about 2 minutes to write and test the 3 lines of code to
3 > implement said enhancement. The question is, is this the correct enhancement.
4 > If so, why? I'd be more inclined to use a file to define a profile as being
5 > "valid" rather than "invalid".
6
7 That's kinda like defining a profile as "non-deprecated" rather than
8 "deprecated." To me, it doesn't make sense to say when something works
9 properly -- that should be expected.