From: John Nilsson <john@×××××××.nu>
To: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Stuff that makes people mad
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:18:03
1 On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 08:33, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Vague discussions don't usually end up anywhere productive, but just
3 > like the policy of the linux-kernel mailing list, patches and good
4 > changes are a lot more likely to be accepted, providing there is
5 > somebody willing and able to maintain them (that's the reason a lot of
6 > new ebuilds aren't being accepted right now, as we just don't have
7 > enough manpower).
8
9 Can we remove the NEED for a maintainer?
10
11 - John