From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Intent to help with #gentoo-dev voicing issues
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:37:48
1 > >>might I suggest not kicking #gentoo-dev visitors who ask for voice to
2 > >>speak to the devs without a 'rtfm & go get a gentoo job' smokescreen ?
3
4 My intentions in this email were regarding the above worries about things. I plan to create somewhat of a consistant contact point between irc users that want a voice in dev. If anyone has disagreements, I'll be happy to hear them out and hopefully address them. My plan of interaction is as follows:
5
6 ====
7 Plan
8 ====
9
10 if you want a voice in #gentoo-dev, please ask me
11 if I'm not active, send me an email to this address letting me know what it is you'd like to discuss in dev
12
13 if you feel that I have handled the situation properly regarding your voicing, please send an email to dev-relations and I'll be happy to work things out.
14
15 Also if you send me an email, please put [gentoo-dev voicing request] in the topic, as well as your irc name and timezone for contact purposes.
16
17 I'll be leaving for work for about 8 hours from the time of this email, so don't expect too much of an immediate response.
18
19 Chris White