From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 09:11:42
1 On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 2:36 AM, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
2 >> If no, I can split off utils from poppler - with CMake it's effortless.
3 >
4 > We just rejoined the split poppler into one package again. So if you
5 > are going to split it up again, you will have some explaining to do to
6 > our users. I would like to prevent splitting, and see if we can fix maybe
7 > the cups ebuild instead. Or maybe the gtk+ maintainers want to split
8 > up their package... I understand they like that sort of thing.
11 These kind of pot-shots at Mart and the GNOME team are not welcome.
12 Please desist from making such unproductive statements. This is
13 precisely how flames begin, and this thread already has too much
14 heated argument going on.
18 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
19
20 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team