From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Default blank lines for error, elog, einfo, etc
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:02:14
1 Joe Peterson <lavajoe@g.o> posted 485697D3.6070303@g.o,
2 excerpted below, on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:41:55 -0600:
3
4 > I am leaning more and more toward the idea of a neutral color for
5 > eblanks, as this would indeed be trivial to code and it would make
6 > output make more sense, especially for conditionals, but for other cases
7 > as well.
8
9 Yes, a neutral grey, as you suggested, makes sense. That'd cure my
10 problem of visual separator as well, and as you said, would be trivial to
11 code compared to the complexity of trying to figure out dynamically which
12 color to use. I like it! =8^)
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list