From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:39:20
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > I was kicked for suggesting that a) ppc-macos was breaking the tree,
4 > staffed by people who don't know what they're doing, a QA nightmare and
5 > damaging to the project, b) that pathspec was vapourware and
6 > conceptually completely broken, c) that the forums were encouraging
7 > ricing by letting users discuss insane kernel patchsets and absurd
8 > CFLAGS in the main fora, and d) that Portage development has by and
9 > large stagnated and that Portage can't deliver the things people
10 > require.
11
12 I like to think you were kicked for incessantly trolling, repeatedly
13 insulting developers and users, turning every other thread on -dev into
14 a 150 post flamefest, and generally creating a working environment that
15 no one wanted to be a part of. Obviously none of this has changed.
18 by design, by neglect
19 dirtyepic gentoo org for a fact or just for effect
20 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)