From: Avi Schwartz <avi@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Netscape Packages
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:40:40
1 No, no, no. Netscape 4.X is still very usefull for accessing web sites
2 which will not work properly with Netscape 6.X or Mozilla. Some of the
3 banks still do not consider Netscape 6.X/Mozilla as safe enough and the
4 only way for me to do web banking is using Netscape 4.X. Citibank is
5 one such example.
6
7 Avi
8