From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: manually creating manifests with RESTRICT="fetch"
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:00:54
1 On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > But this is not the solution!
3 > I have the same tree for my embedded systems, and I do the same as you.
4 > My header looks like this:
5 > EAPI="3"
6 > inherit cmake-utils flag-o-matic
7 > MY_P="${P}-Source"
8 > SRC_URI="${MY_P}.tar.bz2"
9 > RESTRICT="fetch" # This file resides locally and can't be fetched
10 >
11 > Please check the EAPI you use, maybe it needs to change.
12 > Also look close on the SRC_URI, it has just the name of the file.
13 > I'm also using repoman to generate all my manifests like this:
14 > cd portage_local_tree; repoman -f manifest
15
16 Hmm... I'm using EAPI=4 in this ebuild. The SRC_URI is OK, since it
17 works with FETCHCOMMAND=echo and properly hashes the files in DISTDIR.
18 The inherit line is unnecessary AFAIK.
19
20 I wouldn't doubt that it was a bug in the portage version I'm using.
21 It's been 43 days since my last emerge --sync, but I can't update ATM
22 because I don't want to break any APIs in the (rather large) project
23 I'm building right now.
24
25 Oh well - problem has been solved anyway.
26
27 C