From: david@×××××××××.com
To: AJ Armstrong <aja@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] base-layout lite
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:16:29
On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 12:04:35PM -0700, AJ Armstrong wrote:
Well I'm not sure where to draw the line... do we want to still have /var/run PID functionality for example ? Or should we leave that up to the embedded user... it could most likely be implemented in a few lines of bash. or maybe some sort of busybox like funcitonality with symlinks... i.e. /etc/init.d/busyinit /etc/init.d/network -> /etc/init.d/busyinit and the initscript takes care of the pid info in a very generic way... just throwing out ideas. -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] base-layout lite david@×××××××××.com
Re: [gentoo-embedded] base-layout lite Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>