From: david@×××××××××.com
To: AJ Armstrong <aja@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] base-layout lite
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:18:33
On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 11:08:05AM -0800, david@×××××××××.com wrote:
> leave that up to the embedded user... it could most likely be > implemented in a few lines of bash. >
On a side note... we must take into consideration that embedded systems shells are going to have different levels of funcitonality... busybox has three shells built in, each with different sets of commands although I believe ash is the only one with real scripting capabilities, we should figure out if we should cater to the 'lowest common denomicator' shell... -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-embedded] base-layout lite "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
Re: [gentoo-embedded] base-layout lite Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>