From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Mike Bailey <mike.bailey@××××××××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] LiveCD install oddity
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:52:53
1 On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 22:34, Mike Bailey wrote:
2 > I'm fairly new to Gentoo and AM new to Selinux and am having a potential
3 > problem using the livecd install.
4 [cut]
5 > Anyone have ideas on what is happening to the video and or if it's going to
6 > be a problem later?
7
8 Well all I can suggest right now is to try to be patient. That was just
9 the first LiveCD I've created, and the catalyst's LiveCD support is new
10 too. I've built a new x86 livecd which some people are testing. I'm
11 hoping it will be better, but one person reports some issues.
12
13 This is probably stating the obvious, but also make sure you're in
14 permissive (the default).
17 Chris PeBenito
18 <pebenito@g.o>
19 Developer,
20 Hardened Gentoo Linux
21 Embedded Gentoo Linux
22
23 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
24 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243