From: Jason Zaman <jason@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux sysnetwork policy update?
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 06:19:50
1 On 9 Dec 2016 16:29, "Robert Sharp" <selinux@×××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 Just updated all my SELinux policies to 20161023-r1 as they are now stable,
4 which undid one little fix, so I thought I would mention it.
5
6 Sysnetwork.te does not cover the possibility that dhcpcd may run resolvconf
7 from the dhcpc_script_t domain, which it seems is how my dhcpcd works. This
8 is fixed by adding:
9
10 optional_policy(`
11 resolvconf_client_domain(dhcpc_script_t)
12 ')
13
14 to the dhcpc_script policy (end of the file). It seems like a reasonable
15 addition, given the same policy applies to the dhcpc_t domain.
16
17 Not sure if this sort of proposal should be filed as a bug or just raised
18 here?
19
20 Robert Sharp
21
22 Can you file a bug on bugs.gentoo.org and say this and also list the AVCs
23 you get from audit.log?
24
25 I have already prepared the -r2 release just haven't pushed it to the repo
26 yet so I probably won't add to that cuz I don't want to do it last min. The
27 -r2 policies will be out as soon as I figure out why the 4.8 kernel isn't
28 booting for me.
29
30 Thanks!
31 Jason