From: "Kevin F. Quinn (Gentoo)" <kevquinn@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Problems compiling xen - please help...
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:29:53
1 On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 13:18:46 -0500
2 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 17:59 +0000, Ed W wrote:
5 > > Heads up then that when switching compiler to the non-hardened one
6 > > it makes sense to blow away the ccache of disable it's use.
7 >
8 > That probably makes sense for any time a gcc-config switch happens.
9 > You should probably file a bug about that for the maintainer of
10 > gcc-config.
11
12 ccache doesn't take account of anything other than the built-in specs
13 files and stuff specified via --specs - we could just patch
14 ccache to pay attention to GCC_SPECS as well. I'll take a look.
17 Kevin F. Quinn