From: Alex Efros <powerman@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] 2.6.28-hardened-r7 hangs before starting /sbin/init
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:29:30
1 Hi!
2
3 switching off CONFIG_PAX_MPROTECT solve this issue
4
5 Now I'll try to paxctl -m for /bin/bash and /sbin/runit-init (with
6 switched on CONFIG_PAX_MPROTECT, of course)... yeah, that solves this
7 issue too.
10 So, now we've very strange situation: PaX require -m for process N1.
11 This isn't related to my init (runit-init) because same happens for bash.
12 This happens only on one server - several other servers with exactly same
13 hardware, kernel and gentoo configuration doesn't have this issue.
16 WBR, Alex.