From: Matthew Smith <maaattss@×××××.com>
To: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Emerging Tomcat without Eclipse
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:09:54
1 I now understand that eclipse-ecj is a requirement of Tomcat, however
2 I do not understand why it requires X11.
3 After removing the alsa, cups and gtk use flags from icedtea-bin,
4 emerge still wants to pull in X11 and an assortment of packages
5 related to X11.
6 Do you have any ideas on how I can emerge tomcat without bringing in
7 X? I'd rather keep my server headless.
8
9 Thanks again.
10