From: Douglas Dunn <djdunn.safety@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-kernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-kernel] vanilla-kernel sources should not be marked stable for obsolete versions
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:18:14
1 A users perspective about vanilla-kernel, but why not just mirror whats
2 available on kernel.org. keep it simple with the versions they offer there,
3 with their longterm stable and slowly remove their EOL, maybe give a
4 warning there till its gone from kernel and then make it gone from the tree.