From: Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-laptop] Dell Inspiron boot on battery slowness
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:37:23
1 I don't have much to add but I have the same problem with my TP T42.
2 If I boot without ac and check the the cpuinfo it will say it is
3 running at full speed (1.8 Ghz). It feels like 600 Mhz or slower from
4 some compile tests I have done.
5
6 If anyone has a suggestion I would love to hear it.
7
8 Andrew
9