From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Re: Re: How to improve the trustees
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:52:44
On Feb 16, 2008 11:07 PM, Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
> William L. Thomson Jr. wrote: > An idea: why not allow users to pay a nominal fee, say $10 per year, to have > a "contributor" badge on the forums, with zero other benefit?
I think this is an excellent idea. There should be minimal effort needed to add this functionality to the forums and there is $0 overhead for each purchase of a badge. It should also be possible to subscribe using paypal, so the fee can be charged yearly. Having two or three levels would also be nice and have different contributor badges for each level. You could have a normal contributor badge, silver, and gold. Seems that this thread has really turned into a 'How to improve Gentoo thread' rather than 'How to improve the trustees' thread. ;) -- John Alberts -- gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Re: Re: How to improve the trustees "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>