From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Nomination of Alec Warner (antarus) for the Trustee Election
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:15:46
1 On 2018.07.12 14:55, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Yes.
3 >
4 > I've attached my platform[0] on what I plan to do if elected and how I
5 > plan
6 > to vote.
7 >
8 > -A
9 >
10 > [0] https://dev.gentoo.org/~antarus/AntarusBoardPlatform.pdf
11 >
12 > On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Matthew Thode
13 > <prometheanfire@g.o>
14 > wrote:
15 >
16 > > Do you accept?
17 > >
18 > > --
19 > > Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)
23 Fixing things to wind up the Foundation and fixing things to run
24 the Foundation is exactly the same work.
25
26 I don't percieve a vote for Alec, at this time, as a vote to wind up
27 the Foundaion, that happens later with a vote of members.
28
29 Its a vote to fix things, possibly by throwing money at the problems.
30
31 I support the approach if not the ultimate goal.
34 Regards,
35
36 Roy Bamford
37 (Neddyseagoon) a member of