From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 19:13:22
1 On 18-04-16 13:06:37, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
3 > wrote:
6 > > First IANAL.
7 > >
8 > > The rights of foundation members are not as much as you seem to think.
11 > Foundation is a membership organization. We use this list as a means to
12 > communicate. I will stand by my position that ComRel has no business
13 > policing this list in particular, and Gentoo infrastructure in general as
14 > it relates to NON-DEVELOPER MEMBERS. (emphasis added :)
17 I tend to agree that comrel should not police this particular list.
18 That does not mean that this list is provided as a forum for members to
19 talk (or that any forum needs to be provided by the foundation). Again,
20 IANAL :D
23 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)