From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation legal filings updated
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:10:16
1 On Monday 01 October 2007, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > Also final thought, we might want to add something to the About Gentoo
3 > page about the Foundation and etc. Just a technical overview of Gentoo,
4 > portage etc. Also not sure if we ever want any sort of history page or
5 > if one exists. Other than using wikipedia to find out info about the
6 > foundation, history or etc.
7
8 that's generally the realm of the docs team to manage ... we've moved from
9 having a long about page to a shorter more concise page. perhaps we could
10 investigate a longer version to cram all of our history into ...
11 -mike