From: Renat Lumpau <rl03@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Possible scenario for '07/'08 Trustees
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:29:49
1 On 7/31/07, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
2 > OK. As I see it, we don't even have enough people *running* to be a
3 > trustee. So, what should we do, instead?
4 >
5 > Well, how about this? First, hold an election with a few items:
6 > - Join the SFC
7 > - Become a 501(c)(3) in DE
8 > - Become a 501(c)(6) in DE
9
10 Why do we need to hold an election about this? I was under the
11 impression the current trustees have already agreed. Or did I miss
12 something?
13
14 Personally, I would rather postpone the trustees election until we're
15 done with the switch to the SFC. Grant, could we get a status update?
16 As I said, I'm willing to help (and I might actually have time now),
17 but I'm not sure where we are in our conversation with Karen.
20 Renat Lumpau
21 --
22 gentoo-nfp@g.o mailing list