From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:09:24
1 On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:06 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
2 wrote:
5 > I could, but 1) this is clearly the official list of the Gentoo Foundation
6 > 2) ComRel has no authority over members. It is run by Council, which is a
7 > developer-focused organization 3) Foundation is in control of Gentoo
8 > infrastructure, not Council 4) ComRel is clearly acting out of its
9 > authority by policing this list and banning the Foundation and project
10 > founder as well as former trustees.
11 >
12 > by "out of its authority" I mean "beyond the scope of its authority." If I
13 am being disruptive to the Foundation and the trustees, the Foundation
14 itself can contact me regarding this. Not ComRel. It is not an arm of the
15 Foundation.
16
17 -Daniel