From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:06:44
1 On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
4 > wrote:
5 > >
6 > > by banning me on this
7 > > list, you are infringing my right as a Foundation member to offer
8 > feedback
9 > > related to the direction of Gentoo Foundation.
10 >
11 > You do not need to post on a mailing list to do so. You could simply
12 > contact the trustees via email/etc.
15 I could, but 1) this is clearly the official list of the Gentoo Foundation
16 2) ComRel has no authority over members. It is run by Council, which is a
17 developer-focused organization 3) Foundation is in control of Gentoo
18 infrastructure, not Council 4) ComRel is clearly acting out of its
19 authority by policing this list and banning the Foundation and project
20 founder as well as former trustees.
21
22 -Daniel