From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
Cc: 'gentoo-nfp' <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, 'Ferris McCormick' <fmccor@g.o>, 'Roy Bamford' <neddyseagoon@g.o>, "'Matthew Summers; CEO, Liquidus Tech, LLC'" <matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc Trustees - Adjourned August Meeting
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:57:10
First off Joshua has been silent on this matter. Both internally amongst
the trustees and now on list.

Instead of Joshua defending his own actions or lack there of. Everyone
else is rushing to his defense. Just like his actions as treasurer. He
is where during all this? MIA

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 17:07 -0700, Chrissy Fullam wrote:
> > > I was of the impression that tsunam was to remain acting treasurer, is > > > that deprecated? > > > > A the upcoming meeting I will be putting a motion on the floor calling for > > a vote of no confidence. > > See below for details but I hope that all involved will reconsider the > notion, there seems no solid ground for such a vote.
I have resigned I won't be there to put such a motion to a vote.
> > But presently he is MIA. > > He has the lowest meeting attendance. > > Not sure how this is accurate. Reference: > > The meeting logs only list from March to May but tsunam is present in each > meeting.
On March 10, ~10 minutes late. On March 16, bit over 10 minutes late. On April meeting I had to call him and he showed up ~20 minutes late. On May 11th meeting he left the meeting before it was concluded. On May 18th meeting, he was only able to attend for 30 minutes and missed half the meeting. On June 22 meeting he claimed to be there in spirit only. Reporting no progress on bank account. When I offered to take over. On July 13 he was there for the meeting. Talking about the banking situation on his own. When I was doing the leg work at the time. I was in an out during that meeting. But when I showed provided info on where things were at. On August 18 several of us including myself missed the August meeting. Tsunam showed and said he would be MIA. At several meetings there has been mention of reports or accounting on donations. Information that was supposed to be presented to the board and then the community on g.o. That has never happened. In fact so far as treasurer exactly what has happened in 6 months?
> This does not seem accurate. Wltjr offered to help tsunam with tasks and > when he complained about doing it tsunam said he'd take back the work then > wltjr made light of the work remaining, essentially declining the offer. All > in the lengthy attached file though excerpts are below:
I have read what you included several times. I see now were I am declining anything. Plus the last bit of leg work I did. On August 12th I said we could proceed with Capital One and what has happened since? Over 2 weeks ago, when all that is required is ~30 minutes now. Plus why does it take 6+ months to open a bank account. Or produce any financial accounting that hasn't happened. etc. This is not past years, the IRS requires tax returns and other filings for 08 regardless of size. So let's just sit and wait for problems with IRS like we had with NM. So again in 6 months as a treasurer Joshua has done what exactly? -- William L. Thomson Jr. Gentoo Linux Developer