From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Questions about CVS locations and GID...
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:29:43
1 On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:07:12 -0400 Alec Warner <warnera6@×××××××.edu>
2 wrote:
3 | Then I suggest you file this e-mail away and when the time comes that
4 | the code is to be merged and it sucks ( and by sucks I mean more than
5 | "it doesn't meet Ciaran's software engineering standards" ) you can
6 | waive the mail in everyone's face. No project, specs or not, is ever
7 | written right the first time. At the very least someone can take his
8 | code and improve on it in the future.
9
10 Yeah, right, because saying "I told you so" after the shit hits the fan
11 is ever so helpful. Right.
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm