From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] [Patch] Repoman rewrite stage2 modularization conversion complete
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:14:22
1 On 03/05/2016 01:37 PM, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2
3 > Zac, I'm done with code changes in the rewrite. Ready for a last look
4 > before a merge. Can you have a look again? I did some changes/fixes
5 > and rebased them in. Floppym hasn't reported any more bugs, so I think
6 > it's ready for broader testing in a release. Then we can work on
7 > moving all the test data to a separate file in the tree or downloaded...
8
9 The dynamic_data stuff in Scanner is a little hard to follow. Then it
10 calls dynamic_data.update(rdata), is there any chance that the update
11 operation might clobber something that shouldn't have been clobbered?
12
13 Also, I see that the number of sys.exit calls in pym/repoman is up from
14 37 to 41. I would prefer that we raise exceptions for the caller to
15 handle, rather than call sys.exit directly. I suppose we change that
16 later though, after we merge the code.
17 --
18 Thanks,
19 Zac