From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] should we add userpriv and usersandox to make.globals FEATURES?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:54:10
1 Zac Medico wrote:
2 > What do people think about adding userpriv and usersandox to make.globals FEATURES? I've been using these for a long time and haven't had any trouble with them. Are there any arguments against making them default?
3
4 I didn't verify this personally, but a few days ago mkay came to #g-portage and
5 asked whether FEATURES='usersandbox -sandbox' resulting in sandbox enabled is
6 expected behaviour or not. Before we add usersandbox to the default FEATURES we
7 should make sure that -sandbox always disables sandbox.
10 Kind Regards,
11
12 Simon Stelling
13 Gentoo/AMD64 Developer