From: Josh McCormack <joshmccormack@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] working Old World Linux Mac
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:38:57
1 I set BootX to the settings I got from Pieter Van den Abeele, but was
2 still having some problems. I tried pointing to the livecd.img file on
3 the CD, but got complainst during boot of trying to go beyond the
4 system. So I copied the contents of the CD onto a directory in the
5 System folder of the same name, pointed it there, changed my ramdisk
6 size to 24000, which some reported as having helped, and things look
7 good. Got lots of things loading, but now I'm stuck at a prompt:
8
9 LiveCD.GentooPPC login:
10
11 hitting enter only gets the same, putting in just anything then prompts
12 me for a password, which ends up being wrong. What should I be putting
13 in here?
14
15 Josh
18 tom wrote: