From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Missing keyword
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 00:52:06
* Mike S <michael_six@×××××××××××××××××.net> [05/08/06 17:38 +0000]:
> There's only a few things that I still have trouble with. One being the > clock issue that I posted to earlier, another is in PCSX giving me some
The current baselayout stores the clock settings in /etc/conf.d/clock. Probably you have to upgrade. And check if /etc/localtime is set properly.
> error that I can't find a solution to in all my googling for it, For > some reason I emerged MOL and there was no molvconfig created, so I am
You want to enable the fbcon use-flag. When you emerge mol, it's also printed in the very beginning.
> having trouble there. When I emerged gnome 2.10, it looks like I still > have some parts of 2.8 floating around. (Desktop > SETTINGS > Desktop > still brings up the old Control Center, and Theme Selector bring one up > that does nothing)
I guess, your system isn't updated fully.
> But the actual reason for this post. What is a missing keyword? When I > try to emerge pcsx2 I get "(masked by: missing keyword)" This has > really thrown me through a loop and any help would be appreciated as always.
That means, nobody of the ppc-crew has ever tested that ebuild and added a ppc-keyword to it. Currently it's x86. You can emerge it by adding the following line to your /etc/portage/package.keywords: games-emulation/pcsx2 x86 Also take a look into Regards, Lars -- Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer and Release Engineer Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator Gentoo Foundation : Trustee

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Missing keyword Carl Hudkins <carl@×××××××.org>