From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] pre-GLEP: Gentoo General Resolution
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 05:12:35
1 On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 06:14:15PM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > The text of a new GLEP proposal follows. The GLEP implements a General
3 > Resolution mechanism based on the one in Debian; the idea was initially
4 > proposed by Matthias Maier [1]; however, he didn't manage to find time
5 > to write the GLEP.
6 >
7 > Please review the proposed text and let me know what you think. Please
8 > note that the numbers presented have been chosen arbitrarily and are up
9 > for discussion.
10 >
11 > [1]:https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/973be0a662b3cc74aa118a1128dcac9e
12
13 Thanks for the write up.
14
15 The numbers set too high a threshold to make it almost impossible to use
16 GR. Debian defaults seems sane. Is there any particular reason we are
17 changing them?
20 Eray