From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 09:20:14
1 On Wed, 17 May 2017 01:54:32 -0500
2 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > So you are ignoring some of the possible solutions and changes I
5 > included in my other posts?
6
7 There's seldom any kind of useful change that happens on the ml.
8
9 I mean, we discuss the sorts of changes we want to make some of the time,
10 but ... well, real changes often look like git commits / patches.
11
12 Having ideas is the easy part, making it work, much harder.
13
14 But I may have overlooked something, feel free to correct me.