From: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Require OpenPGP signatures from existing devs on new developer applications?
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 18:47:09
1 Can we please take the off topic discussion to somewhere else. This thread was very specific about GPG. If you want to turn it in to an off topic discussion (as usual) please start another thread that people can ignore.
3 Yury German
4 Gentoo Security Team | Planet Gentoo
5 Email: blueknight@g.o
6
7 GPG Fingerprint: 8858 89D6 C0C4 75C4 D0DD FA00 EEAF ED89 024C 043
8