From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-11-13
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:21:56
1 On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 9:45:58 PM EDT Michael Palimaka wrote:
2 > On 31/10/16 08:22, Raymond Jennings wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Have arch teams possibly certify more arch testers? If you can prove or
5 > > promise that your system is capable of testing packages for
6 > > stabilization, the arch team should be able to recruit you pretty much
7 > > no questions asked unless they have a reason otherwise.
8 >
9 > Unfortunately I've seen quite limited interest from new potential arch
10 > testers lately (compared to some years ago), and in the cases where
11 > someone did raise their hand there was nobody from the arch team
12 > available to work with them.
13
14 One of many areas I would help out with if I could ever return. I joined the
15 amd64 team back in the day when I was a dev to help with stabilization on that
16 arch. Mostly Java stuff but some other.
19 William L. Thomson Jr.