From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Social Contract, Council: please fix the mess you cause
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 01:40:11
1 On 26/03/18 02:36, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 8:40 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
3 > (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
4 >> "Comments by selected people are welcome. "
5 > And this would be why I've maintained that having non-overlapping
6 > Council/Trustees is a problem waiting to happen. We have two
7 > governing bodies that disagree and continue to escalate things, in
8 > part because we don't allow an overlap in membership and there are
9 > only so many people interested in either job to go around.
10 >
11 <snip>
12
13 Pardon me for asking, but isn't this completely tangential to the topic
14 at hand?