From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 19:59:52
1 On 02/04/2018 21:52, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Paweł Hajdan, Jr. <phajdan.jr@g.o>
3 >> This is one of the key things that I value in Gentoo: I can make choices
4 >> myself that in other distros are decided once, globally.
5 >>
6 > I also so very much agree, strongly. :) However, this doesn't mean that
7 > user feedback isn't valuable in other areas (pain points, installation
8 > issues, prioritizing bugs, etc.)
9
10 Glad to hear this.
11
12 The discussion so far seems rather abstract. I wonder if we could
13 attempt collecting some specifics (maybe on a wiki page?), such as the
14 major pain points, and unaddressed issues. I'd happy to have a wider
15 audience vote on such items.
16
17 Paweł